Thursday, July 01, 2004

How could you pick up the asprin if you had no bones in your hand?

Happy Canada Day!

Yes it is Canada Day. And guess what? Here in the nation's capital, it's pouring rain. Not only that, but thunder too. Good luck to the Snowbirds. They should have fun flying in this. UNtil they get srtruck by ligthening, that is.

I'm very tired at the moment. I stayed up last night watching Cider House Rules and Girl, Interrupted with my good friend Lana. Girl, Interrupted is one of the best movies ever. Seriously. If you haven't seen it, go rent it now. It has the best lines ever. The title today is one of them. Another is: Don't point your finger at crazy people. I love that movie!

Hey. Why are you still here? Didn't I tell you to go rent it? NOW? Well? GO! Hurry up! Before all the multitudes of people who read this blog rent them all from your local Blockbuster. You'd better hurry.

3 comments:

Marten said...

Everyone around here has already seen it. except for me.

Michael said...

Happy Canada Day. Stupid America had to have our national holiday four days after the clearly awesomer Canadians. Of course it could be two weeks later, like those silly French have their holiday. Okay, I am rambling and you probably think I'm creepy now.

Okay, I'm done.

Evey said...

I agreee. Canada IS awesomer.