Friday, July 16, 2004

Nude Midget Softball With Cheese Bats: The Sport of the Future

Disclaimer: I don't mean to insult midgets, nudists, people who enjoy eating cheese or people from the future.
 
I'm very tired right now.  Why, you might ask? Well, it's because Jonah and I were up until 1 o'clock this morning, having cousin bonding time.  It was loads of fun.  Check out the post we did together at compendiumofstupidity.blogspot.com .  I think it is cool.  Can you tell we were tired? The title was probably your first clue.
Today we went for an hour-long drive to do stuff far away (I'm not in a descriptive mood) and we played expert in the car (that's were the title comes from. Also: shooting cats out of a cannon [disclaimer: I mean no offence to cats, cannons or people who like cats or cannons]).   It was really funny.  Levi wins, I think.
I can't believe that we have been here almost a week.  I'm very sad that Nathan and Jonah are leaving on Tuesday, especially after that deep cousin bonding time, but that's life.
A plan is currently in the works for Nathan and I and possible Jonah if he comes around to it to start a round robin, story-writing blog.  To help me convince Jonah, tell me in the comments if you would read it.  I think it would be great fun.
 
I told you so doesn't seem to say it right now --a trailer for "I Robot" <---This is new, for all people who are not familiar with blogger, you can make it appear on all your posts.  I will change it from time to time.  All movie quotes though.  If you have a good one, let me know.

No comments: