Wednesday, July 28, 2004

If I had a quarter for every aching muscle...

I. Am. Dead.

At least, that's what it feels like.  I have been doing horse-back riding camp this week, which means that I have been riding two hours a day every day.  To all you ignorant people who say, "Horse back riding only exercises the horse.  You just sit there." I'd like to see you "just sit there" while you barrel around with no stirrups, jumping over jumps.

Ok, so I wasn't jumping without stirrups, but I was cantering without stirrups (no easy task, as A- I mean "Stargirl" would know. [lol, A-]).

I was also jumping WITH stirrups, and I did really well today, thank you very much.  We also painted ponies.  My team won. YAY!

Levi has been going to concerts every night (it's currently the chamber music festival in Ottawa, which is internationally well-known) and coming home late.  I take it he's having a blast.
I have no patience right now.  Nathan, email me the second that Jonah gets home so I can pester him to post on Society's Pants (go read it if you haven't.  link is on this page).

Ok.  I'll finish up before my legs seize up and I can't stand. 

"Do you see purple people?" Girl, Interrupted

1 comment:

Evey said...

SSSSHHHHH!!! Stargirl, they didn't have to know that! I could masquerade as horse riding girl extraordinaire! Way to ruin it.
PS Which 5? I think I could probably find more. Were you dumped off RUMPY??? *laughs out loud* Why were you on him in the first place? Doesn't matter *snicker, snicker* it's still funny!