Friday, July 02, 2004

I love Shopping!

The best part of having my aunt come to stay is that we shop a lot. I get lots of good stuff. I got a really nice skirt today. I'll bring it with me to Indianapolis so all you guys down there can see it.

I'm very happy. Loads of people are responding to my blog. This means my life is not nearly as pointless as I thought. A shout out to all you guys: if you have anything at all to say, post it, even if you think its stupid. I love reading them. To Micheal Christie: I'm glad you enjoyed my profile. To mia: stop responding too many times to the same entry. Formulate what ur gonna say, then post it. To Pirate_King: Yay! I love parties. And journalcon sounds fun. To Tess: Virgon Suicides was filmed on aunt control freak's street! on her block, in Toronto. I'm not kidding. I was there when they were filming it, so I got to see it a bit and I'm sure if I saw it I would recognize some of the houses.

I got to go now; I'm going swimming. Actually, I'm going to sit by the pool, read my new books and wear my new skirt, and get a new tan. all that good vitamin D. Toodles.

8 comments:

Michael said...

MichAEL, not MichEAL.

Marten said...

can I comment lots of times on the same post?

Marten said...

Cuz I could post a bunch

Marten said...

like this!

Marten said...

you know, theres not much you could do to stop me...

Marten said...

but I am morally opposed to spam(aside from the canned meat product) Go watch the Terminal! Great Movie!

Jonah Comstock said...

I just posted on an old post if you'd like to go back.

Nathaniel Cornstalk said...

She's using the Canadian spelling, Michael.