Saturday, July 17, 2004

Take pill. A chill slash allergy pill.

Last night I went to see Seussical with Comstocks, my sister, Marten and Ashley.  (You're so right Marten--Nathan and Ashley are really creepy!)  It was so good.  And it was great ot see Marten again (don't worry Amelia-- I'm stealing a picture from the Comstocks so that I can back up my description with a visual).  Anyway, the Cat was the best and the whole cast sang amazingly.  Especially the kangaroo.  And I loved Gertrude McFuzz.  She was great. Oh! And the Trio of birds.  Oh, and...
 
Heeheehee.  Tired Nathan is so funny.  His body clock is all messed up (see http://compenduimofstupidity.blogspot.com, Nathan's post [aka Nathaniel Cornstalk]).  He and Jonah went to a party last night and got 2 hours of sleep.  They played Dungeons and Dragons. How nerdy.  I guess I shouldn't insult it until AI try it, but talking to my cousins about what they do is like reading a nerd checklist.  But that's not so bad.  There's worse things to be than a nerd.
Who knew that washing cars could be so much fun?  I had never done a car wash before today.  they're illegal in Canada.  You need a special permit.  I think.  Maybe it's a bylaw thing.  I don't know. 
 
Anyway, Marten and I had a soap and water fight.  Unfortunately, Marten's Mario lounge pants did not escape dry or dirty.  And by the way Marten-- my eye still hurts!

We made lots of money, except that there was a car wash right beside us of a gymnastics club.  They stole some of our customers, but our car wash was better, we had tons more people, and we dried the cars so that they didn't turn out all streaky.  We also washed a dog.  And I got a terrible sunburn.  All over my back and shoulders.  Oh, it hurts so much.  But the car wash was so worth it.  I had a blast.
 
I'm so sad that I have only a week left here.  Less time with Nathan and Jonah.  I asked my mom "...if I smile really big, can I come back at Christmas?"  Then later she said, "but I need you at Christmas." She sadi it in a jokey voice, so I think there is still hope.  (Oh, guys, if I get to come, can I come to the New Years lock-in at the church?  It sounds like fun.)
 
I told you so doesn't seem to say it right now --a trailer for "I Robot"

2 comments:

Evey said...

Yay! Someone replied ot my blog. I have felt very unloved, as no one has been responding
By the way, Nathan and Jonah and I are starting our round robin story tonight. I'll put the link on today or tomorrow.

Marten said...

Eve, there are few things better than being a nerd. For one thing, you know a lot. for another, no one else does.