Saturday, July 03, 2004

Comstalk Countdown: 6 1/2 Days!

I'm very excited at the moment for several reasons. Here's a list:

1: I'm am going to go see Troy today (finally) and I've wanted to see it for ages (I can't resist hot guys in skirts. I'm a teenage girl. Sue me.)
2: Read the title. Yes, that's right, 6 1/2 days till jonah has to give up his room (sorry about that my the way. I feel your pain.) which brings me to #3.
3: I am back in my room, as aunt Janet, who is Jonah's second cousin 1 removed, not mine, is gone. YAY! At least I came out of it with a whole bunch of new stuff. Yay.
4: My sister has decided she isn't speaking to me right now, in fact, she is avoiding me. Finally, some peace and quiet.
5: Did I mention that I'm finally seeing Troy???

If this has mande you sad that your life isn't as good as mine, then too bad. Cuz I'm happy, even if ur not.

Sorry. That was a bit mean. I apologize. Anyway. I have to go. Hot guys in skirts call...

6 comments:

Evey said...

PS Marten: STOP SPAMMING MY BLOG!

Evey said...

PPS Yes I CAN stop you Marten. I can delete your comments. Whahaha
PPPS Oh, jonah, We're bringing that funny movie 'Waiting for Guffman' that we wanted to see last year but we couldn't find a rental place that owned one. We bought it on DVD cuz its so good.

Jonah Comstock said...

I did not think that Troy was all that great. Also, ComstOck.

Jonah Comstock said...

I did not think that Troy was all that great. Also, ComstOck.

Marten said...

DPOD!!!!!

Evey said...

Sorry Jonah. I was very tired at the time. *yawn*