Thursday, July 22, 2004

Who is in your celebrity family? by cerulean_dreams
User Name
MomWhitney Houston
DadJim Carrey
BrotherSean Everette Scott
SisterHillary Duff
DogMilo
BoyfriendHughe Grant
Best friendHillary Duff
Quiz created with MemeGen!


Ok, that was a pointless experience.  For one thing, I HATE HILLARY DUFF!  And I don't like Whutney Houston.  Jin Carrey as Dad for real would suck, but for this purpose, it isn't so bad (My friend got Steve Irwin as her dad and boyfriend.  Ew).  The best part is definintley Hugh (Without an 'e') Grant as a boyfirend.  He is so awesome, #1 Because he can act, #2 because he's good looking (I would say hot, but my mom says that, so I won't), and #3, the accent.  And does anyone know if 'Milo' is a famous dog?  I have no idea.  Is it just a random name?

"Don't point your finger at crazy people" --Girl, Interrupted.

1 comment:

Marten said...

Milo is the name of the dog owned by Jim CArrey's character from "The Mask." Is also the name of a cat from the classic "Milo and Otus" (sp)