Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Aunt Control Freak comes to stay

So today Aunt Control freak arrives.
Her real name is Janet, but everything has to be perfect and clean for her. No dust, no things out of place, no messy rooms. For me, this means that I have spent the past week cleaning and tidying my house to impress her highness the queen of clean. Not only that, but I also have to give up my room for her. That's right, I gat to stay in my sister's room for a week. Whoopee.
Speaking of the creature from hell, I mean, my sis, she is currently sulking in her, I mean OUR room because I told her to shut up and stop singing annoying repetitive songs. I have ears. So sue me.
Final reason why my life sucks so much is that I have to wait another two weeks until I go and visit my American cousins. I'm very excited, but I have to wait. Yay. Fun.
My life has one ray of sunshine in it. Me and My friends got a letter published in the Citizen today. On page A13. Yes, that's right, int the front section.
I'm well on my way to becoming a journalist now. Front section before even high school. Not too shabby.

4 comments:

Michael said...

I got to this site through The Recycling Bin. I'd just like to say two things. The first is Aliases are a Bloggers best friend. Second is that with one word your profile made me laugh harder than I have laughed all day, and I look forward to reading more of your blog.

Marten said...

funny, cuz Michael doesn't use an alias but he Has seen every episode. If I have a birthday party on the third weekend of July, I'll try and get you in, but at the moment, the prospect itself is doubtful. perhaps a journalcon minus the marching folk durring the week.

Jonah Comstock said...

Would that be Aunt Janet on our side of the family (Who is actually your first cousin once removed if I'm not mistaken) or your Mom's sister?

Also, keep in mind that when you come visit, I have to stay with Nathan.

Evey said...

no, its not