Tuesday, January 16, 2007

This little bungalow with some strange new friends

So apparently, bomb threats are the new fire alarm.

Last year, we had a rash of fire alarms which resulted in a lot of missed class and pissed off teachers. About a month ago, someone phoned in a bomb threat. First there was a lock down, and then they were evacuated at three. Today, we had another lock down. We've been having many lock downs for drugs searches lately, so we weren't surprised, and kept working in chem.
(Oh yeah... these drug searches? so far, only in open and other non-gifted classes. Good thing, I'm sure quite a few people would get busted.)

But then they evacuated everyone. The bio classes were very pissed off, because they were in the middle of a dissection, and I was pissed off because I had to wear my new flats through the snow. I had raisins for feet all day.

But then we did the dissection, which is pretty damn awesome. I had no clue how awesome. Erica took over our pig and is hogging the scapel while Cassie and I hold Tofu (our pig). The dissection continues tomorrow.

Aaaand, instead of a spare, I have grade 12 chem per 2 next semester. Why? Because of Hodgson. So, so sad. But I have Magwood and he's a cool guy. My St Aubin thinks I should study chemistry in University, but I don't see that happenning.
Oh yeah... and I get a science free year next year. Sweet deal. And spare. I hope.

No comments: