Monday, January 15, 2007

hundred years, hundred more, someday we may see a woman king

I'm about to send my article. And I just finished my virtual pig dissection. I will be dissecting a fetal pig tomorrow in Bio. Gross, I know.

So Hodgson isn't teaching my Writer's Craft class anymore. To say I'm mad is an understatement. Because there's all kinds of sad mixed in there too. Now, I have all crappy teachers. Yeah. I'm hoping to switch into grade 12 chem and get that done. Plus I'd have class with Adam, which would be nice. I'd like to get to know him, he's a nice guy. But still. No Hodge. Emily found out today and was nearly in tears all afternoon. She was in shock.

There's a grad trip to Cancun next march break (not this one). I heard about it yesterday. I have to decide by the 24th. Usually this is done in like, October, ish. Yes, for a year and a half later, but still, this is last minute. Deposit due on Jan 24. I really really really want to go. Unfortunately, my year of grads aren't my close friends. And Kirsten doesn't share my enthusiasm for going somewhere warm. (Ms I went to Atlantis Resort every year for forever).

WE HAVE snow! Real, proper, lovely, fluffy snow. Can you say skiing this weekend? screw exam study.

That was a boring post. Sorry.

No comments: