Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Originally, Iris was going to be here since that's the song I was going to listen to, but decided it was a Bad Idea.

I wonder how it is that one does the work sheets for the class, gets everything right, understands it all, studies, and then doesnt even half finish the test. What's with you Mr St Aubin? I've been good little chem student! I try hard! And this is what I get?

*****
In the hall, after StudCo meeting. (FYI, Erika and Adam = <3)

Erika's pants: *start failling down AGAIN*

Evey: Erika, I think your pants are a little big.

Erika: Yeah...

Evey: I think you need a belt.

Adam: Hey!

Evey: You know what, for you birthday, I'm going to buy you a-

Adam: *lunges for Evey* Nonononono!

*****

I really want to be creative. I like writing prose and such. Heck, I'll even dabble in some poetry. But I never seem to be inspired. Ever! This is highly distressing. How does one become inspired? How?

*****

After school, 20 minutes after learning my boss had to skip work today. I was to be in charge of my groupe, Mike, in charge of everything (don't even get me started...). Also to note: I'm not often late for work. If I am, it's due to bad driving, and I always call ahead.
My phone rings. The caller ID says "Mike--cell"

Me: Hello Mike?
Mike: Hi. Are you going to be here?
Me: Ye-ess... Why, are you not there?
Mike: No, I'm here now.
Me: Yes I'll be on time.
Mike: Well, if you weren't going to get here, then I would have to go and get everyone.
Me: *checks time and sees it's 10 minutes before I need to be at work* I'll be there in just a sec.
Mike: Ok. Bye.
I hang up
Me: Yes Mike, because I am just such a flake that I was planning on being late to spite you.

And I really, really wanted to. Oh, but with Karma's help, all was well. I spent the afternoon in my room with my quiet kids ( They have been well trained). They read silently/worked on math (without Mike, AKA Mathboy) while I followed around behind Mike quietly calming down the kids after Mike tried the "sit down and shut up" method. Which of course works every time.

No comments: