Saturday, January 13, 2007

Maybe I'm a little bit over my head/ I come undone at the things he said

Girls' night last night chez Erika with Lorien. Too much fun. Pictures to follow. Teaser: 3 little monsters...

So, about a month and a half ago, I emailed Shameless magazine (after psyching myself up for a couple weeks -- thank you mcc!) and pitched them an article about Insight Theatre for their section called "The In-Group". The website said to be patient because it might take them a couple weeks or months to get back to me. 4 days later, they emailed me back with their approval.

So I was planning on writing it over Christmas Break, but my teachers seemed to have forgotten the break part of that and I ended up working on homework the second week. The result? I haven't started yet. And my deadline is monday.

I can't seem to get myself going. I cant even start it. I keep trying to and don't. I want it to be really good... after all, this is a NATIONALLY published magazine that I would get to be in. It has to be good. Because I'd like to write something else for them.

This is an invitation for all of you to give me a BIG kick in the pants. You all have my email address, and moral support/advice would be much appreciated.

No comments: