Tuesday, August 30, 2005

"This bead is called 'Wally comes to dinner!'"

here is the proof that I have no life: I just spent an hour making an spreadsheet and figuring out how to put formulas in it. Pathetic, I know. But I *did* do something today. After staying up too late , I woke up at 8:30 and got out of bed for some reason not known to me. I then took my sister to the Sassy Bead Co, where we made a bracelet and necklace respectively. I made a necklace. I also found out that my friend Annie is now working there, which was kinda crazy to find out. She tied the adjustable knots for my necklace:


Pretty, eh? I like it.
It was surprisingly fun. We also went and got candy at Sugar Mountain (my sister is a cany addict) then bused home. I've been lazy since.

In other news, I'm going to a folk concert with Davis and her mom (Davis's mom is forcing her to go, I'm going to keep her company). It should be fun(ish), considering the somewhat relaxed definition of "folk" in the capital this year. The "Folk" festival had mostly not-stritly-speaking-folk acts. So who knows what this'll be.

Eves: hey, read any of Nate's story?
Davis: Not yet, computer decided to snort some cocaine.

No comments: