Monday, August 29, 2005

Dancing with Katrina

I have been glued to CNN, watching the Hurricane Katrina coverage for the past couple days. Yes, I am obsessed with the weather (but you should be to! 2 seconds ago CNN said that Indiana might get tornados from the remanent of Katrina. See? It is good to watch.) I fully intend to stand outside and watch the storm when it comes through Ottawa at the end of the week.

Anyway, check otu this site: The Eye of the Storm. Some crazy guys holed up in a newsroom on the gulf coast, riding out Katrina. I found it when it got plugged on CNN Go read it. These guys are hilarious.

LuckEdc: you can't have babies with my... er... fake magazine spouse!
ewings73: says you.

2 comments:

Nathaniel Cornstalk said...

I hope we get the tornadoes third period on a red day. Anything to get out of Klene's class.

Erin said...

I hope we get the tornadoes before Sunday. That's all I ask.