Thursday, September 01, 2005

Wake me up when September's over...

So, here it is, the much-anticipated (by me) timetable.

Semester 1:
CHC2DF-01, History (in french): Boyle (the teacher we love to hate. She's crazy. Such a space cadet. (lol Kiki)
Science (Gifted): D. Wright. Whoever that is.
English (Gifted): Hodgeson!!! YES! I got the Hodge. Very excited, although he *does* do a lot of in-class essays. Ick.
Music (Strings): Bradely, of course. She's crazy. This year is going to be hard, since I don't have a private cello teacher and I don't already know all the theory stuff.

And of course, Intermediate Orchestra (I've been promoted! ...along with the rest of the Junior Orchestra :P) with Mr O'Connor, Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 7:40. I will fully call him Mr OC, ALL YEAR. Ha.

Semester 2!
Extended French: Mr Derry. Don't know like anyhting about him. I just know I wanted Mme Kuntsman. (She's awesome. Her first language is Spanish, then french, then english. She teaches french.)
Math (Gifted): Mr Fazakras!!! w00t. I got the teacher with the Croatian accent. Yes, EXACTLY like Luca on ER. *swoon*. (To be clear, I am swooing at Luca form ER, not my math teacher. Even though the accent is hot.)
Civic/Careers: Each class runs for half a semester and are EVILLE. First half of the semester is Civics with Turner, but then the second half is Careers class (of doom) with Miss Seiers. We have this theory she would have retired by now had she not invested in tons of those little plastice sleeves for paper. If anyone would lend me their time machine, I will go back in time and plant an aversion to plastic sleeves in her 8-year-old head. Anyone coming with?
Drama: Klassen. I'm not sure what I think about her. I don't know if she's good or bad. I'll find out in February, I guess.

In other timetable news:
We have 5 minutes more for lunch! It runs from 11:25 (from 11:30 last year) until 12:25. We have no TAP listed on the timetable, so maybe TAP has been integrated into Per 1 now. Wierd.

Also, I would like to officially express my disgust at the looters in New Orleans. Today rescue efforts had to stopped for hours because someone fired a gun at a rescue helicopter. I just don't see the logic in firing a gun at a rescue helicopter while people are dying from heat exhaustion and lack of food and water. It's so sad. It really is. I actually cried during the news tonight. They had images of people yelling at their collapsed friends to keep living, dead people lying on the floor, notes in their hands for family. And people are firing at the rescue helicopters. I just don't understand the logic in that.

Eves: hey, read any of Nate's story?
Davis: Not yet, computer decided to snort some cocaine.

4 comments:

Evey said...

CRAP!
The advertisers found me.
Someone should write to blogger about this.

Anonymous said...

YOU GOT KLASSEN!?!? YOU WHORE! I wanted her SO bad! SHe was my brothers fave teacher and he was teachers pet: I SHOULD BE TEACHERS PET!

Life sucks. I'm stuck with that whore of director Szeles. Kill me.

Anonymous said...

I know quite a few ppl who, if you ever needed it, would be willing to help you with theory, etc. (for music class, of course). What time do we have to be at school on Tues.?

Anonymous said...

Good job...cool blog! *Ha ha ha*. The advertisers are getting stupider and stupider.

By the way, you might like to try [insert product here].


Stupid advertisers...