Tuesday, August 09, 2005

TGCDS II

Okay, so this is a dream from last night, and only the second half of it (I don't remember the first half). The details are a little sketchy, but it's funny, so I'm posting it.
So I'm in a truck/van thing (we called it a truck in the dream) with Nathan, Jonah, my mom and Ellie driving. Oh, and it was a flying van. So we fly to this mall, out in the middle of a forest and farmland area, and are looking for a parking spot labeled "truck" (all the parking spaces were labeled). Once we parked, we went inside the mall, and saw a movie (don't know which), and then went up to the top floor, where Sarah (who was now with us) said she wanted to see "an awesome new game". Once we got off the elevator on the top floor, the elevator dors opened, and we had to step on this suspended steps down that hung in mid air. There was no floor, so if you fell, you fell all the way down to the bottom floor of the mall. I freaked out and started having a panic attack, and Nathan and Jonah were like "This is kinda stupid, Sarah." So Sarah said we should just leave.
After leaving the top floor, we went to this ride (my mom, my sister and I... Sarah was gone and the twins had disappeared somewhere else in the mall). It was a wierd ride where you went on it in little cars and floated in a big circle. Along this circle were various stages and the idea was that as you floated through you would see a musical. Even thought you'd go around and around and wouldn't stay in front of one stage very long, then come back to it on your loops, somehow this would work. But then I recognized some guy who was apparently in whatever musical the Comstocks were doing that year, and he stopped his part in the musical ride (lol, pun for any Ottawans) and started singing a song, from the musical the Comtocks were, in with me.

It was a wierd dream. Oh, and later in the dream, Marten showed up with the Comtocks and we all went home in the flying truck.

Amarismoon14: How many times do I have to tell you, Evan, guys CANNOT get pregnant.

4 comments:

chopstick_gurl said...

Dude. You dreamed about me.

:)

Anonymous said...

Your subconscience comes up with weird things...

Nathaniel Cornstalk said...

The Musical roller coaster would totally worked. Think how elaborate the sets could be with no scene changes.

Anonymous said...

What is "Amarismoon"?