Thursday, January 20, 2005

That moose just had A LOT of juice

New template!!

Okay, so not everyone loves it, but I was WAY finished with the tiny writing. I was looking over my first story post (which follows) and I realized "I bet it is SO annoying to read a story in such tiny writing." So I changed my template. I needed a change. Please feel free to let me know what you tink, because i would like to know.

Also, new title scheme! Lines from my random contest with Kirsten the other night. I won! Well, this time. My prize was wildberry skittles. I'm gonna stick with original, I think. We HAVE to do that again, Kirsten. Beyond hilarious.

Crazy thing happenned to Kirsten and I today. We were walking by the vending machines (the ones in the south building) and the machine just started spitting out money. No joke! I don't know how much it was, as Kirsten tackled me and pushed me over into the slush so she could take it all for herself. I managed to get a nickel though!

Exams next week. *Shiver*. I'll be ok, I'm not freaking out. Well, I am freaking out, but only because I'm not freaking out. Let me explain. I wasn't freaking out, and my friends were, so I freaked out, like I was being stupid for not frreaking out, or something. Backwards a bit, I know.

Oh, and a lovely message for a friend of mine: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN! *Blows party horn* Have a great day m'lord :P! (In your La Senza PJ pants. LMAO! Yes for science class!)

"Is it illegal to kidnap an entire family and send them to Canada via UPS?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pants, i'm so temped to wear them on regular days once and a while. A teacher told me that I'm extremely self-assured, I tell myself the same thing every day!
So, who's coming to the jake and alan joint birthday party? LMAO "They're just mammory glands", nice one. It's a nice picture of hell. I will miss science.
- Lord Sexiness

Evey said...

I will SO miss science... although French is shaping up to be god too. MUST get a seat near Jake, that's always where the interesting stuff happens. I sit near him in geo, but the teacher moved him. He'll be back...

Anonymous said...

Well, this comming from it Ice Princess to the aleged "Ice Prince" (you know who you are ;) ), yes your are very self-assured and confidant....
Evening mi'lord, lady
Ice Princess ;) :D