Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Quick! Grab the air pump before it eats my socks!

I'm currently sitting at home, on a tuesday, in my pyjamas at 10:45 in the morning. I was studying for exams for awhile, but its hard to concentrate at home. I'm going to study with Alexa later on today at the school Library. And practice cello. Evil Ms. Bradely and her evil cello.

It's so calm right now. The calm before the storm.

Starting tomorrow, I will be in exam mode non-stop until friday at 2, when I finish my science exam, which is my last. I can't wait. It's only 3 days away. So close, and yet, so far.

Semester 1 is over. I've decided to do a quick overview of the term, for nostalgia's sake (PS, not all of this is on my blog before).

Grade Nine BBQ. Switched into evil TAP 12 where Jake resided, my old nemesis... started playing cello. Made 2 cello friends. Avery was stalked by Micheal Bolger. Joined choir. Got into orchestra. Watched Stargate. Started a short-lived Gilmore Girls blog with Erin. Discovered science doesnt suck. Was attacked by science teacher with explosive substance. Had a party via telephone with Ash and Evan.

WENT TO LEADERSHIP CAMP!!! HAD A BLAST!!! Had amazing skill builders, made amazing friends. Was attacked by science teacher with explosive substance. Dressed up as a horse for Huntleigh's Halloween party. Went to party. Met Avery's now ex (Avery and Evie are exchanging a look right now, right Ave?).

Was depressed about lack of NaNoWriMo. Didn't get enough sleep. Had a crush on Alan. Felt really down. Sang at Remeberance Day ceremony. Was on the coverof the Lisgarwrite. TURNED FOURTEEN!!! WOOT! Started and ended GEASO (although im really still working on it). Avery and James broke up. Missed comstocks and others. Went to a dance for eleven year olds. Named a horse Pippin. Kirsten Evie and Eva show!!! Was "Dying".

Did some not-so-great stuff, and was supported by friends. Felt VERY down. Had an amazing snowball day, and became a snow babe. Josh and I were a cute couple! Love life stuff happenned, that involved tinsel *rolls eyes*. Had Christmas. Saw Ocean's 12. Went shopping! ended up with no $. Had a new year's day tea. Wrote a sonnet. Had a 'fun' time in a diving board. Went to an anti-bullying workshop. Began to become weepy about the end of science class. Started a story! Alan had a birthday! Cried (nearly) over end of science class. Had a big Freuidian slip.

NOW: Need hugs. A lot. I just really need them lately. So please, as many as you can give, I'd love to get. Thanks.

"Is it illegal to kidnap an entire family and send them to Canada via UPS?"

2 comments: