Monday, December 06, 2004

The Kirsten, Evie and Eva show

Hello viewers. In an attempt to be cooler, I am ripping off Aching Sushi with Eva and Kirsten during our highly dull geography class!

This is your host, Evie The Great. with me in the library on the computers are Eva and Kirsten, who are equally bored. Hey guys, is there anything you want to say to get started.

Kirsten: Bon-jour toute le monde! Je veute vouze parlez de mon amour, Damien...

Evie: Wrong language Kirsten. Switch your language. That and learn to spell.

Eva: Awesome

Kirsten:Whoops. Sorry. Damien is hot!

Evie: Anything you'd like to say Eva?

Eva: Awesome.

Evie: Okay. Great. Umm... How 'bout we ban Damien from the conversation and force Eva to say something other than 'Awesome'?

Kirsten: Noooooooooooo!!!!!!

Eva: Awesome.

Kirsten: Damien! Damien! HA! You fail. What are you going to do about it??

Evie: Viewers, excuse me for a moment *Drags Kirsten off camera and we hear a dull thud*. *Calls to Eva from off camera* Hey, cover for me Eva!

Eva: Ph33r me.

Evie *from off camera*:Don't scare, kill or maim the viewers, Eva.

Eva: *mutters to herself about injustice*

*Kirsten wanders back on set*

Kirsten: *in a robotic monotone* Damien is evil. He is ugly. I hate him.

Eva: *to Evie as she casually strolls back into view* Oh my God Evie, what did you do to Kirsten??

Evie: Nothing... *Drops Hypnosis for Dummies on the ground* Oops! That's not mine...

Kirsten: I hate Damien.

Eva: Kirsten? Are you okay?

Kirsten: Damien hate I. Hate I Damien.

Evie: Uh oh...

Eva: That's doesn't sound good...

Evie: It isn't. I think her brain is fried.

Eva: Awesome. But we have to fix it.

Evie: *sighs* Fine. *pulls out How to Unhypnotize Your Brain-Fried Friends: The Pocket Edition and begins reading it* Kirsten, wake up *snaps fingers*

Kirsten: *starts high-pitched whining*

Eva: what's that?

Evie: She's making up for all the "Damien is hot's that she could have said during that time. She'll fix it in a moment

Kirsten: Austrians are commmunists!!

Evie: See? she's fine now.

Eva: OMG! *As ceiling falls i*

Kirsten: Oh no! It's the evil Boylie monster! Come to ruin our blogger fun!

Evil Boylie monster: Zut Alors! Ca ce n'ai pas hyper-beau! C'est hyper-enervant!

Eva: Oh No! WHat will we do!

Kirsten: One second! I'll be right back! *whips out cell phone* I need the Canadian Pentagon. What do you mean we don't have one???? How are we supposed to defend ourselves???? With WHAT?? With our secret evil Moose brigade?? HEY! You can't force beavers into the military! That's unconstitutional! *Hangs up cell phone* Okay guys, confuse her for a minute while I go and raise an angry mob! *Runs off*

Evie: Umm... What the &!$@ are we going to do?

Eva: *whips out Jake's TV controling watch* Quick Evie! Grab some TVs and Boring geography movies! *Evie surrounds The Evil Boylie monster with TVs*

Eva commences turning the TVs on and off and turning up the volume. The Evil Boylie monster runs around trying to fix them all at once. A giant missile flies in the window at the Evil Boylie monster.

*BOOM!*

Boylie monster lays in peices all over the place. Kirsten runs in.

Eva: Oh my God Kirsten! That was awesome!

Evie: I thought you were going to raise an angry mob.

Kirsten: I was going to, but I figured out that hijacking the US's ballistic missile defense program was much easier. I just fixed it so it blows up stuff on Earth.

Eva: Awesome.

Kirsten: Ballistic missile defense is le shit.

Evie: Is that all you blew up?

Kirsten: Well...

*NEWSFLASH*

Random anchor man: We interrupt this program to bring you this breaking story: The President of the United States, George Bush has been Bush-whacked. He was killed by his own Missile defense program. Details to follow.

*END NEWSFLASH*

Evie: Kirsten...

Kirsten: I couldn't resist... He looks like a monkey.

Evie: Good point.

Eva: AWESOME!

Evie: Well folks, that's all the time we have. Until the next work period, this is the Kirsten, Evie and Eva show.

Eva: Check out my blog!

Kirsten: Damien is hot!

*Sirens blare outside*

Kirsten: gotta go! bye!

Evie: So long and thanks for the fish!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! You guys are hilarious!
I'd laugh harder if Boyle read it.
What great thing to do with a geo class, instead of working on the summative that counts for 10% of your final mark!
Yours Truly
- Lord Sexiness

ps. Can you hypnotize things into becoming soft? Or hypnotize people into giving me their soft things? Hehehe. . .