Monday, January 31, 2005

Help! I'm being assimlated by the couch!

I'm sitting here with Alexa, who is sleeping over, and I have decided to blog our crazy day., that wasn't really crazy at all.

Well, first of all, we saw Phantom of the Opera, which I LOVE LOVE LOVED. Boo the stinky Globe and Mail reviewers who gave it one and a half stars. It rocked. And DAMN can Emmy Rossum sing. Also: it made me cry. Go see it all you unwashed heathens who have not.

We liked it so much we only ate a third of our Bulk Barn candy! *gasps* I know! Crazy for me!

We then rented CAMP, which rocks (again, everyone should see it), Garden State, and 10 Things I Hate About You. We have watched 10 Things and CAMP. We were going to watch Garden State, only the couches were trying to assimilate us and we had to go do other things.

So now the office chairs are threatening us with assimliation. Ah well, at least convos are more stimulating for the brain, I think anyway.

I did exams, and they weren't that bad. Doesn't mean I liked them at all.

Wow. Don't you hate it when life slaps you in the face?

"Is it illegal to kidnap an entire family and send them to Canada via UPS?"

1 comment:

Jonah Comstock said...

those are all good movies... well, I've only seen half of 10 things, but I enjoyed that half.