Saturday, January 15, 2005

"Throw your personalities in the garbage can"

I just got back from school. Yes school. On a saturday. I was at an anti-bullying worshop (part 1) and it was great. It really changed the way I think about relationships with people, and the way people act towards me and others and why. It has a lot to do with power. Very interesting.

Next workshop, the final one, we will plan a presentation we will do at the feeder schools (elementary schools). It's going to be good. Thats on Feb 18th. A long way away i know, but it was hard to plan.

PS, we got an AMAZING choir song. You'll all know it. "All I ask of You" from Phantom of the Opera. Its really lovely. I see why you like it Erin.

Oh, and Happy Birthday to my Dad! (That was for all you Comstocks out there who feel like calling him later to wish him well)

"Is it illegal to kidnap an entire family and send them to Canada via UPS?"

2 comments:

Jonah Comstock said...

You have a link to DTE! Did I show that to you?

Evey said...

Yes, I think you did. During "cousin Bonding time" :P. Good times.