Monday, December 06, 2004

Dying

I feel like writing this song, so if you dont want to read it dont. But I need to write it. A lot of it mirrors my life *sigh*(Enjoy, Avery)...

"I'm dyin'... Dyin' to wake up without you... without you in my head again...
Dyin'... Dyin to forget about you... that you ever lived and...
Shake him over this part that is copin' with... Layin down to rest...
I'm dying to live without you again...

I'm dyin'... dyin' to find a distraction... Get you away form me...
Dyin'... Dyin to reach a conclusion... So that the world can see it's the
Same old story of... love and and glory that broke before it bend...
I'm dyin... to live without you again

the first time you left, I said goodbye...
And now there's not a breath that can survive...

Dyin... Dyin to die just to come back... so we can meet again...
Dyin'... dyin to say what I always, always shoulda said, it's a
strange emotion this, but there's still hope in this as,
long as there's a breath...
I'm dyin and I cant live without you again.

It's a strange emotion this but, there's still hope in this as
long as thee's a breath...

I'm dyin and I can't live wihout you...

I'm dyin and I can't live without you again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate hearing people talk about dying, there are better things to do and say.
Carpe Diem!

Evey said...

who was that? (u didnt sign)