Friday, February 11, 2005

"Okay, who undid my pants?!" -- Davis

WOOT! WAD ROCKS! (WAD = Winter Activity Day)

Best. School. Day. Ever. (I think. I've probaly said this before...).

We only had the morning classes, because in the afternoon, we went to an activity that we had signed up and piad for beforehand (like bowling, skating on the canal, skiing, cyberdome, playing Xbox @ school...). Me and a whole whack of others (ex: Alan, Davis, Avery, Josh, Julia, Julia, Phil, Sam, Nina...) signed up to go see National Treasure at the Mayfair (a small, one screen theater near my house). No one went for the movie (good thing, it was pretty bad) and we had so much fun! (yeah, yeah, Shut up about Josh, Davis). Sam (antha) stole my popcorn and threw it at various people, and I sat with Josh and Avery (agian, be quite Davis!)

After the movie, Alan, Josh, Davis and I went to Avery's house and crashed -literally- on the couch. Poor Josh. I think we scared him. Sorry Josh! We love you Josh!

Spent the rest of the evenin on said couch, with a brief dinner interlude and one where Alan wouldnt get off the phone with Chanti. Then more crashing on the couch (makes connection with title) and watching CSI. Then, alas, I had to depart. Which was to bad, cuz the party was just getting started. What did you guys do after I left...? :P

Then I went skiing today! At Edelwiess. I wanted to go to Cascades, but it didn't work out :( . I still got to ski though!

"Is it illegal to kidnap an entire family and send them to Canada via UPS?"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

EVIE! Look at meee! Posting comments on your bloooooog! I feel so loved. I'm in the title! (And I'm still convinced it was Alan who undid my pants. Three cheers for rumours that we're going out!)

Evey said...

Yup, must've been him. Although Avery and the accidental groping (SP?) incident... I dunno...

Evey said...

PS to my post: Has anyone finished "something rotten" yet? OMG! I was crying at the end! In teh middle of french class! That book is AMAZING. Everyone read it. That is an order.

Anonymous said...

You're right, it was a terrible movie, but without it being so terrible, it wouldn't have been so funny. You can't laugh at a movie 'cause it's mediocre, but when it's eratic and irrational like National Treasure, sporadic laughter ensues.
You weren't sitting with josh and avery, you were sitting with josh, with avery beside you.
I don't scare Josh, we all know he loves the attention. We all like to be touched, right??
I maintain that Davis' pants undid themselves; although, it did take two girls trying to get my pants off at once to undo mine.
Cascades is much mo'betta!
- Lord Sexiness

Evey said...

*shakes head and laughing*

Anonymous said...

And I maintain that if you had been at all helpful in the process of taking off your pants, then it wouldn't have taken two of us.

National Treasure wasn't THAT bad... It was like Da Vinci code, minus the relgious symbolism. Never mind,I take it back. The movie was that bad.

I have had an epiphany(Epiphiny?)! NT is camp. So bad, it might be called good. But my respect for Nicholas Cage has gone down the drain. *sadness*