Saturday, September 04, 2004

Peaches are always slippery things, but not all slippery things are peaches

I'm baaaaaack.

I had lots of fun in Massachusetts. Campaigning is hard work. Especially when it's, like, 95 degrees outside. Hot weather+thick "David Shnaider for Senate" T-shirts = sweaty, cranky Evie. I'm all better know.

Daniel Shnaider is a mini Nathan and Jonah mixed up together. My title is something he said and I just about fell off my chair. Does anyone else think this is a Jonah-ism?

I picked the worst time to go away. Ash, I still feel bad that I wasn't here when you needed help. Oh, well. At least you had Sarah and Evan. They seemed to have done their job.

Okay, moving on to the bigger issue. I am completely freaking out. High school starts on Tuesday. Yeah, yeah, I know, nothing to be woried about. But, really, that's not helping me at all. If anyone has any advice AT ALL, please comment it. Thanks.

Meanwhile, I have three days left of summer to enjoy, and a horse-back riding lesson with the best coach at Huntleigh this afternoon. I'll try to forget about Tuesday for now, but please giv me any advice!

"A murder is just an extroverted suicide."

3 comments:

Evey said...

Yes, yes, I'm working hard on my societys pants post. I hope its good. Prolly wont be though. Sorry in advance

Jonah Comstock said...

My advice is to sit back, relax and enjoy it.

La belle fille said...

HI! It's alright. I'm musch better now, and you did do a lot.
I know exactly how you feel about high school though. I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo worried my first like, YEAR! But I really enjoyed it once I got the hang of it. You'll end up loving it, I'm sure. I'll post again later! Love you!