Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Yes, you've got wings, baby! And you've got Erin!

Our plan for a GIlmore Girls blog is now a reality. Check it out. Watch the show. Comment.

I am now part of the "Lisgarwrite", Lisgar's newspaper, adn I need to write an article. About anything. Opinion piece, world issues, Lisgar stuff, anyhting. Please comment your ideas.

I am currently filling out an application for a Leadership camp at Lisgar. It takes us away for 3 days (we miss school) and we do leadership training and stuff. It is mostly for people who want to be part of clubs and Studco at Lisgar (Studco= Student council). I am VERY interested. Plus, I have connections in Studco (as in, a co-pres is my friend) so I hope I'll go.

My cat just got stuck int eh cupborad again. Jack has discovered it we leave the cupboard door open (the one where their food is) he can get behind the drawer where it is hard for us to get him out.

I have to go fish him out. Bye.

"A murder is just an extroverted suicide."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh Evie! You are doing everything I always wanted to do in highschool but couldn't because of all my... well mental crap. How about I relive my highschool experience vicariously through you? Yes? No? No. Alright.