Friday, September 17, 2004

"So, business as usual, I guess." "Is it?" "Yes Daniel, we do this kind of thing al the time."

I love Stargate.

Darn all of you for getting me hooked on it and now everyone thinks I'm wierdo.

Not that they didn't think that before.

I love it when the nerdy guy gets to use the gun! (I'm speaking of Daniel here) Not that he's really all that nerdy, considering the size of those biceps that were exposed at he was wearing a tank top, not one of those wierd SG converall suit thingys. Suffice it to say, Daniel is no longer nerdy in my eyes.

As much as I enjoyed the premiere of season seven in Canada last night, I didn't understand a one thing.

What happenned to Daniel?? did he have some wierd paretial memory wipe thingy happen to him? That kinda got me. They need to fix it now. There can't be a confused hot guy. Way to cliche.

I'll probly understand it more, as my mother is now interested, and will therefor be renting season one. YAY! Now mabe i'll understand most of it :P

Oh, btw, what season are you guys on? I'm probly at least a season behind, but I'd like to know if I'm right about that.

I joined choir yesterday. Not that I can sing well enough, but whatever. And I practiced my fingers off. We have an evaluation today. Which I'm goign to fail, as my cello sound s like fingernails on the blackboard sometimes, and I can't figure out why.

Ok, to finish up, I have to give some hugs to people. *hug* for nate. *hug* for sarah. *hug* for ash. *hug* for jonah too. If i have not listed you here and you would like a hug, please comment this over sight on my part.

"A murder is just an extroverted suicide."

3 comments:

La belle fille said...

YAY! I got a hug! You get one too! *hug*

chopstick_gurl said...

OOH! HUGGIES! *BIG hug for Evie* :)

Nathaniel Cornstalk said...

They film Stargate in Canada, so you're closer than we are. Also, Rodney McCay is Canadian.