Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Wow. That happenned.

Haha. Nothing really happenned. I lied.

Well, actually, I lied again (bad Evie). Stuff DID happen. And it's crazy mixed-up stuff. Can't really tlak about it, as I don't think it's public knowledge yet, but it's making me really question stuff. Like certain people's sanity.

Life goes on. High school has gotten much better. I have TWO cello friends (Yes, TWO!). Alexandra and Alexandra. Betchya were confused. They're both Alexandra, but one is Alexa, and the other is Alex.

And I have math friends, but they are friends I had before, so that isnt really acomplishing anything. Alex is in my geo class as well, but geo sucks mostof the time because of stupid, evil Jacob. He somehow has a knack for making everyone who is normally ok to me really mean. I don't know how he does it, but he does. Often. In Science too.

I just realized you are probably lost, so here is my timetable, for your enjoyment.

DAY 1

1st--Science, Mr St. Aubin

2nd--Math, Ms. Deslauriers

LUNCH

3rd--Strings, Ms. Bradley

4th--Geo, Ms. Boyle


DAY 2

1st--Science, Mr St. Aubin

2nd--Math, Ms. Deslauriers

LUNCH

3rd--Geo, Ms. Boyle

4th--Strings, Ms. Bradley

Yes, for some psycotic Athletics department reason, we have to switch our last to classes every second day. It's highly confusing. Makes Evie lost. A lot :(.

The there's Micheal. Micheal will not leave Avery and I alone during lunch, no matter how much we roll our eyes and give eachother looks he can plainly see. Oh, and we also talk to each other in our secret language, Hanakin Panakin. It's fun. Except Avery won't stop flirting with him *hem, hem*, which isn't helping. Anyway.

"A murder is just an extroverted suicide."

4 comments:

Evey said...

Here's something else psycotic: Math and Athletics are the same department. As in, the department of Mathmatics and Athletics. Psycotic, I know.

Evey said...

oh, and it was funny, when I was deleting marten's blog 'the recycling bin' my computer had a little box pop up that said 'moving recyclying bin to recycling bin'

La belle fille said...

I sent you a letter today in the mail! I hope it arrives soon! (They'd better not hurt it...there's some pictures in there!!) Love ya!

Marten said...

lol. "She says she's a seamstress. Hem Hem!"