Sunday, September 26, 2004

"Before you know it, you're sitting in a big empty house with rice on your tux, wondering what happenned to your life."

Evie + too much free time + cheap long distance company + AIM + Evan and Ash in one house = lots of fun.

Last might was really great! We had a blast. Getting confessions out of Ash (lol), sitting on Evan (that wasn't me obviously) and using numerous formes of communication all at once. It was great.

Well, it was great, but depressing too. Currently, I dont really have any close friends here. They all seem to be not tlaking to me or separated from me by the Canada-US border. And while AIM is fun, it isnt as good to cry alone while tlaking to someone on AIM than it is to actually have someone there, in the same room as you.

"A murder is just an extroverted suicide."

3 comments:

La belle fille said...

Yeah....I know, but Evan and I had a BLAST talking to you last night. It was really the highlight of the afternoon/evening. Oh! And you forgot Evan breaking ugly sculptures having on teh walls! lol. That was funny too!

chopstick_gurl said...

I was present for part of the silliness!!! Okay, so Jane and I weren't exactly in on everything, but let's just say (in my own lil' equation): Ash and Evan + Jane's speakerphone + me laughing my head off at Jane's reaction = good times. :P

La belle fille said...

Argh. I hate computers. I won't be able to talk to you on AIM until it's fixed. Stupid electronic doorstop that it is. Ah well. Oh, I have something to tell you too! I'll write you an email!!! You'll be proud of me!