Sunday, August 22, 2004

4 episodes of monty python and 1 woody allen movie later...

So the aforementionned movie/tv show marathon was very good for my depression. I ate pizza and watched Monty Python and Take the Money and Run -- a great Woody Allen movie. Very funny. Picture a cellist in a marching band. No, I'm not kidding.

Hmmm... cotttages. There's a lot to be said for doing nothing. You'd think when you're trying to forget something, you should keep busy, apperently, doing nothing is more effective. I highly recommend it.

Can someone please save me a program from Jekyll and Hyde. And buy the DVD so I can watch it. I have to see this.

"Bite the wax tadpole" --Coca Cola's first attempt at translating their slogan into chinese.

2 comments:

Nathaniel Cornstalk said...

I love "Take the Money and Run!"

Evey said...

YAY! congrats! oh and- *cough, cough*