Friday, August 04, 2006

Snakes in the Airplane over the Sea

For those of you who don't know this is originally a song by Neutral Milk Hotal called "Airplane over the Sea". Good song. Listen to it. For those of you who do know it, enjoy this parody. We heart you Samuel L. Jackson.
PS the last 2 lines are bad. Help me fix it. It's one syllable too short for one thing.

What a horrible snake I have found in this place
In this airplane over the sea
What a frightening scene that can flash on the screen
In a blink of an eye, they’ll be going for me
Brutally, let me bash it hard and kill it here
Let me

And one day they will die and their bodies will fly
From the airplane over the sea
But for now we have guns
Let us shoot everyone
And kill every serpentine thing we can see
Then we flee, in the plane up high I’m freaking out
Let me

(Horn solo)

Well enough is enough with these snakes here and nither is screaming
That sounds from the seats
There a panicking crowds, fucking snakes all around
Hear a voice that is shouting and cursing at me
Violently, how the snakes all bend and twist around my knees

Now how we remember it
How they would flick their tongues out through their mouths
And slither as they moved
And strike with bits so swift and fleet
And how we hide because we know
Sam Jackson’s not in Jedi robes
Like Windu was so long ago
Now we don’t even know his name

What a horrible snake I have killed in this place
In this airplane over the sea
And when we meet in the clouds
They’ll be shit going down
I’ll be shooting up everyone I see
Can’t believe that this movie will make any money
At all...


Tampons in the nose is funny.

No comments: