Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The City keeps on going...

NEWSFLASH: The Canadians are not arriving until Sunday, July 23. This is not as was previously scheduled (Sat, July 22). This is because my sister's godfather's mother died, and we have to go to her funeral on Saturday.

---

In other news, I might be getting a job at an after-school homework group for elementary school kids with Mike. It would be the two of us, this woman Patti who runs it and 13 kids grades 2-6. It's a good job, good pay (above minimum wage), every school day 3:30-5:30. I am so psyched. Can you tell??

I also got a job today at my mom's office for a couple days (can you say $10/hr) for, get this -- putting condoms into cardboard "sexualityandu.ca" packaging. Easy and it's good money.

With those two jobs on top of my already every-third-sunday-job at the clothes secret, suddenly, I am a Teenager Who Works. I never thought that that would be me. But it is. Wierd. I'm excited for it. And so ready to move on from babysitting.

No comments: