Thursday, August 17, 2006

When we meet on the cloud...

COOLEST DREAM EVER.

So it starts out, I'm living in this ginormous house, and Grandma and Paw-paw were living with us. So first of all what happens is that the sky seems totally normal, blue sky and all and then Grandma says "Looks like we might be getting a tornado." So I look through a window on the other side of the house and see what resembles a funnel cloud. A big one.
So we all run down into the basement, grabbing the cats and all. But then I realize that nothing is happenning, and it suddenly occurs to me that maybe there's no tornado. So I go upstairs and look out a window and realize there's a face in this tall, anvil-shaped cloud. A HUGE, ginormous, face. I go outside, and I'm all "WTF??" He starts talking to me and telling me about how I have to go on this mission for him. I keep calling him Fear, but then it becomes my name and the name I call him. Cloud guy.
So I go back inside and I'm totally freaked about going on this mission. But then I realize, that I really really want to do this, and that I should. So I go upstairs and start packing. I tell my mom what's happenning, and she already knows. In fact, she's coming on the mission too, because she has been on these missions before, and is an active member of this group. (Suddenly, my mom is SO MUCH COOLER).
So my mom tells me to pack light. Like, really light. So I grab a pair of shorts and another T-shirt and stuff them in a little tin and shove it in my pocket. I then spend some annoying time trying to find a pair of jeans in a annoying dream "I can't find anything" sort of way.
Then this van pulls up in front of my house and I go to get in it and my mom meets me there. Suddenly she has this awesome bob-ish hair cut and is all read to go on this wierd mission.
In the van, there are arlready some people. I can't remember who was in the car, but I remember the guy leading the mission (well, other than cloud man, who wasn't in the van) was really hot, and my age. We were driving somewhere to do whatever the mission was when I woke up. Much to my chagrin, because I was so looking forward to living the rest of the dream. I mean, some cool, top secret, mission with a totally hot guy? It ended too soon.

1 comment:

Erin said...

That's so cool! That seems like a symbolic dream. It was probably very deeply symbolic of something.