Thursday, May 05, 2005

God's mind is in Our Town!

^Like my pun? :P

I saw Davis's play tonight. Besides the fact that I could count her lines on one hand, she was awesome. And now we have tons of blackmail *whistles a sailor song*. Between acts, Samantha and I were dacing the salsa and the marengue(sp?) in the aisle.

Why you might ask. Well, here is my day. It should explain.

Today was Spanish Field Trip Day! I wore my flowy skirt in honour of it (you'll understand why), but unfortunately ripped it first period (I heart you crazy lady in the office who randomly keeps a baggie of safety pins!).

So after second period, which was fun and cookie filled, I met Davis and Alan and Sam(antha) on the mall, along with all the other spanish students. We then walked to Pancho Villa, and ate spanish food. It was SO yummy. Alan and I are fatties :P.

After, we sat around in the caf (all the spanish students) waiting for the teahcer to show up. The dance teacher. We then learned... (ready for it?) the salsa and marengue!!! It was SO fun! Yeah, Arthur can't marengue, but he does an ok salsa (for a guy :P). Sam taught me the merengue later.

I sprinted to English with Louise, to get last-minute review for the myth test, but it ended up being postponed. *eye roll* You could have told us that before, Mr Chang. AND I missed the explanation of Tale fo Two Cities chapter 1, which I REALLY needed. urgh.

Also, I discovered, Josh can marengue! Josh, I am forcing you to marengue. I'm sorry, you must, just to prove you can. If Arthur can stumble along, I'm so sure you can. I fully have Avery, Davis and Alan to help force you :P (Sam too!)

Finally, we all love you Davis! And PICK UP YOUR FEET!

A paradox: This sentence isn't true

No comments: