Monday, May 09, 2005

"What my underwear ever do to you?" ~Lindsay

Lately, I am bearing an uncanny resemblance to a tomato.

First show of the season! Wow... It feels like just yesterday the awards banquet for LAST season was held. And now we're back.

The show was fun. This year, Huntleigh has walkie-talkies; Liz, Gill, head groom and ... there's another one (help me out, Ave!) maybe Ron? They are quite helpful... especially if Liz keeps hers on.

The Huntleigh girls did so well. Amy was freaking out SO much, and she ended up as reserve champion of her division! (which means second best over all out of the division). And first was Tommy. So that's awesome.

Diane has a sunglasses burn, Lindsay had a T-shirt tan, Amy was surprised by a burn on the backs of her hands, and I got an AWFUL tank top burn. Bright red. Thank you thank you thank you Lindsay for helping with my back, so I didn't get burned there. I didn't do my front well, and not my neck/chest area is burnt, as well as my shoulders. I'm all crispy.... *whines*

We had a myth test today. Three of the questions asked "If I wanted ___ which god should I pray to?" and Kirsten and Lindsay and I fought with Mr Chang about it, with the whole, against our religion thing.

In closing, I must depart, to catch up on homework. Busy weekend!

A paradox: This sentence isn't true

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh the amusement is wonderful! I love the horse shows. And yeah the walki-talkies are Liz, Gil, Head Groom and Ron :) I'll TTYL I'm in BTT right now! :D

Anonymous said...

Evie, if the class is about mythology (I'm assuming greek or roman?) than the questions are not meant to be threatening to your religion- just educational. Maybe it should have been phrased "In the greco-roman times, if someone wanted ______ they would have prayed to ________."

Just my two cents.
Also- aren't you coming to mtl soon?

<3 Lucy

Evey said...

It was a joke... Mr Chang is only 24, so we like giving him a hard time. This is only his first year teaching, so he's still not sure if he's being too mean sometimes or not. Leads to much fun.

I was in Montreal on Friday!