Sunday, May 15, 2005

"Yes dear. Please don't hurt me!" ~ Geoff

Okay, who wants to hear about my trip to Montreal with my french class and part of the grade ten french class? I know at least one person does, so I'll go ahead.
On friday I woke up at 5 (yes FIVE) am. Seriously. I had to be at my school at 6:15am. By the night before, I had canker thingy on my tongue and heartburn from stress. But when I arrived at school, my stress melted away when I saw my friends standing there. I went and joined them.
FINALLY the lazy teachers showed up. We all got on the bus... except we had to wait another fifteen minutes for stupid Evan who lives close to the school and figured he didn't have to leave his house until the time we were supposed to be leaving. *Eye roll*
I dumped my stuff in a seat next to Yan, but ended up at the back of the bus with some grade tens I knew sort of. We hung out with some of the smae people, who I'd see them around. Plus, I knew I'd never learn anything hanging out with the grade nines, who would never shut up ever. So I moved and sat with them (Lauren, Alex, Ilana, Anu and Geoff.) The six of us hung out all day.
There was this running joke all day, about me and Geoff, how I was the abusive husband (since I can be kind of bossy...) and he was the submissive wife. All the grade nines kept saying things like "Dude, areyou guys actually dating?"
We walked up Mount Royal and wlaked around old Montreal, and went to Point à Callière Museum, which was so cool. Shopping at Fairview rocked! I bought uber cute shoes at Old Navy for six bucks. Yay for dragging the guys around Old Navy. They got so mad that Lauren and I wanted to go to Winners after, so they left... but returned after 5 minutes. Geoff wanted to come back, apparently.
I tried to sleep on the way home (I was tired!) but, of course, everyone kept taking pictures... *eye roll* We're not a freak show, people!

A paradox: This sentence isn't true

3 comments:

Evey said...

um, 2 things. #1: What?? #2 Who??

Anonymous said...

Fairview mall rocks my socks. Seriously, it is one of the coolest malls in existance. And I have no idea why.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

): I missed you!

L