Friday, May 27, 2005

Everyone wants Evie cooties...

Lauren, you have GOT to invite me again. Like, yesterday.

After school, I had NOTHING TO DO. I WAS going to babysit, but they cancelled, so I had free time. I was very bummed that I would have nothing to do, but then, Lauren invites me to Phil's house! (She can do that, being his girlfriend and all) The whole point was to play DDR, and play we did. Guests there included, me, Lauren, Chris (who is WAY too at home in Phil's brother's room) and Geoff. I had an awesome time. Yes, I can hear you all going "awwww" from here, so aww away. Especially Lauren. I can hear you loud and clear.

I have my riding tomorrow, and I'm really excited. More excited than I've been in ages to go to my riding lesson. I've been having confidence issues, but it's getting better. So that's great.

After riding, I am off to Dovercourt to wait til my mom is done her Pilates class (11-12:15). Geoff, living close by, said he'd drop by, so I won't be bored.

A paradox: This sentence isn't true

2 comments:

Erin said...

Awwwwww!

Anonymous said...

*Awwww*
A