Sunday, May 22, 2005

Comstock Countdown: 48 days

Wow, did that ever sneak up on me.

And it still hasn't really hit me. In under two months I will be again Indy, as I have been waiting and hoping for all year.

I'm excited, in my head... but I'm not acting like it. I'm not feeling it. It's like I need to shake my head really hard and say "Wake up! This is what you've been waiting for!! BE HAPPY!!"

I cried tonight, on AIM. I haven't done that in quite awhile. Apparently this whole me-worrying-about-losing-you-guys thing is really getting to me. I don't really want to bug you guys about it, lest I seem childish and you remember I am but a lowly freshman and wonder why you still talk to me. I've been wondering that myself lately.

Just as a little poll, how many people out there (I'm asking mostly the Canadians here) know about Belinda Stronach crossing the floor? I mean, I would seriously like to write a post about it, but I don't know if anyone would read it...

Tomorrow is Victoria Day. I have to spend the day doing summatives. I know, it sucks. Tomorrow I also start my Media Fast, I think. I haven't been to the Met since the middle of last youth group meeting, so I don't know if there is a sheduled beginning to this media fast thing... Maybe it starts June 1? I don't know. Wow. It'll be hard not to watch TV or Movies or listen to music once school is out... I don't know if I can cut out music. TV is hard enough. And I need my music.

A paradox: This sentence isn't true

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course I know about 'Martin's White Kight'. The media won't shut up about it >< Very annoying. YES, SHE'S FEMALE! YES, SHE'S BLOND! Get over yourself!

Nathaniel Cornstalk said...

Never heard of her. I have no idea what you're talking about.