Saturday, April 23, 2005

Fall to Pieces

w00t! Coffeehouse!

It was awesome. SO much better than the one in October. So many more people came. I had such a blast. I sat in the front with Kirsten and Sam, among others.

There was a rugby turnament was on Saturday, but I didn't go, due to prior Mini-camp commitments. Our team won one out of four games.

Rugby is going really well. We did boosting for line-outs today. This meant I got to get boosted up in the air over and over for an hour. It was really fun. I get to be boosted because 1) I'm apprently very small *is confused* 2) I'm seriously incapable of boosting others. On of the times I tried to, Cindy's semi-exposed rear (way to forget the spankies, hon) ended up in my face. Nice, huh?

Today was the elections assembly. There are seven candidates, and none are awful. Any one of them would make a great copres, but there are a few I think wouldn't be as good. The vote is on Thursday, and the final vote (out of the top four) is on Friday. I am so for Laura Wilson (everyone should vote for her! Her speech wasn't the best, but she is SUCH a nice person, and would be a gret co-pres.).

There's some stupid school election rule that says no posters can go up before the lunch bell on the day of the kick-off assemly, so Laura's people stood in front of the best spot, with Laura's poster and stuck it to the wall the minute the bell rang. Metz had a pie throwing contest at some teachers, so that''l get him some votes. Enoch has awesome posters (Vote for Enoch and Meet the Kwoppers! [his last name is Kwop (sp?)) and a great speach. I love Kate's slogan ("Vote for Kate. She's Grrrreat!" with a pic of Tony the Tiger, from the Frosted Flakes box.)

This election is going to be exciting. I really, really hope Laura wins. She's been working toward this since grade nine. And she would be awesome.

A paradox: This sentence is untrue

No comments: