Sunday, December 26, 2004

"Put Ms. Cutwater back in the bowl!"

Christmas happenned. It was crazy. And fun. One of my favourite parts of christmas day? Talking to Nathan and Jonah. Wow, I didn't realize just how much i hate not seeing you guys. A year is too long, I guess i just have to deal with it.

My life is boring, so I don't know what to write. I went shopping for the second time in as many days today. Yesterday I saw Ocean's 12 with Lucy. It was really great to see her again. I miss her being just a short walk away. At least she's just a short phone call away. That's good.

Ocean's 12 was good. I liked it. I love it when Matt Damon's mom had to bail them out once. It was awesome. The ending was sorta annoying. But I'll stop talking now, for all you guys who haven't seen it yet.

I got some good stuff today too. Buttons from bluenotes ("boys are stupid. throw rocks at them"), a cool argyle wristband from Claire's, sweatshirt form Americn Eagle. Can I say I love American Eagle? Okay. I LOVE AMERICAN EAGLE! whoops. A bit louder than I mean it to be.

The good news? still quite a few days till school starts. The bad news? still quite a few days until school starts. I miss everyone... okay, ill stop whining. Being whiny again. I'll shut up now.

"Is it illegal to kidnap an entire family and send them to Canada via UPS?"

4 comments:

Monkey said...

Yes - I think that IS illegal. :-)
Nice to meet you.

Evey said...

um, who is that? do i know you?

chopstick_gurl said...

MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS, EVIE! :P Thanks for talking tonight. And I finally got to see you, even if it's still not in person!

Nathaniel Cornstalk said...

Does anyone else find it humorous that American Eagle is popular in Canada?