Friday, December 17, 2004

:D

For the first time in a long time, I feel great. Perfectly and completely.

School was amazing today. The best. During lunch today, I felt great. Happy. Completely. I felt great in my own skin. It... it... was amazing.

And yes, it's all because of you guys who were hainging out with em at lunch, particuarly 3 people (you know who you are) i don't want to name names right now not until i know some things for certain. Good stuff happenned today. I hope it turns out the way i want it to. [STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT AVERY!]

While I was at Hunlteigh today with Avery, and Anna said: "There's something fuzzy growing off you." The tinsel from Josh! (He gave me some tinsel at lunch). It was still on my lanyard, still is now. I will treasure it always, ;)

"Is it illegal to kidnap an entire family and send them to Canada via UPS?"

8 comments:

Jonah Comstock said...

I'm very glad to hear you're happy! Maybe it's the Christmas spirit!

Anonymous said...

this sounds really juicy....

I'm excited.

Also, I have a date on the 22nd and he asked if I wanted to go see Ocean's Twelve but I vetoed it for obvious reasons. We're seeing Lemony Snicket instead. haha!

Evey said...

Awww... :D lol, the lemony snicket one doesnt look that great... they're gonna turn it into Jim carrey gags interspersed with sappy messages abotu believing in yourself and stuff.

Anonymous said...

Josh's last name ____???????!!!!

Evey said...

Who is asking? please ask me on msn or w/ever, because im not sure he wants his name on the internet... :P

Anonymous said...

Evester-is it Josh Ostapchuk or Chisolm?

Marten said...

Ocean's 12 Rocked like a hurricane, and anyone who says otherwise is a failure at life and movie criticism!

Evey said...

again, I dont want to write it here. May I ask if this is a Glebite? please let me know.