Sunday, December 05, 2004

Violently Purple

I had forgotten how much fun Avery and I have sometimes. Needs to be more often.

On Friday night, to evade the Sister's Eleventh Birthday Party Of Doom, I went with Avery to the Corpus Christie School Dance (she used to go there). We helped the DJ service sell glow products. They had nifty crosses that flashed different coloured lights. Avery and I each got one. They have batteries so they last forever *evil grin*.

I then slept over at Avery's house, as Eleanor's party went all night. Then we went to Huntleigh in the morning while eating cake and becoming addicted to Five for Fighting. Their songs are seriously the story of my life lately. (lol, Ave, "Yes I want and Angel!!")

I rode Thing Two, then Avery rode Thing One (read: Kate and King). We seriously were separated at birth Avery...

We also named Patrick's horse that he has on trial for him. The horse seemed to like Lord of the Rings names, so we named him Pippin, and Pat said, "Sure, show name: Peregrin Took". *rolls eyes* Well, at least we talked him away from Killer and Mangle and Spots (the thing has no spots at all. Its completely brown). For the time being, he is Big Max, so we can tell him from the first Max.

Okay, that was my pointless Huntleigh update.

Oh ya! And we enterained some random lady aty Horseworld. Apparently we are hilarious. (VIOLENTLY PURPLE!). And thanks for my Lanyard, Ave.

Okay. Must go breifly to Avery's house before Ellie's family birthday party.

"Is it illegal to kidnap an entire family and send them to Canada via UPS?"

1 comment:

Jonah Comstock said...

Shadowfax is a good LOTR name for a horse.