Sunday, December 12, 2004

"I'm dreaming of a white chritmas..."

I'm currently looking out the window into my backyard and all I see is white. There is snow on EVERYTHING.

Yeah. And it's PERFECT snowball snow. FOUR snowball fights. (OMG Avery! perfect! You feel for it!!!) Yeah, I ended up outside in the snow wearing only a tank top and jeans and mittens. Yes I'll give you your clothes back soon Avery ;P (For the record, that is WAY less sick-minded than it sounds)

Ah, snow. It covers everything, every imperfection. But underneath, you never know what's going on.

I saw Chelsea today, at a carol service at a church near us. Wow did that bring back memories. Not great ones either. Funny how the best of friends can become worst enemies, isn't it? Notice my lack of laughing.

To all my friends to whom I've promised something important lately: I'm working on it. It's hard. It really is. If at first I don't succeed, please dont be mad at me. It'll make me feel worse (this I learn from experience). I'm working on it. Please, please don't be mad at me. Okay?

"Is it illegal to kidnap an entire family and send them to Canada via UPS?"

No comments: