Thursday, May 24, 2007

Who's Guido?

If you live in Ottawa and don't have any other plans tomorrow night, go and see a wonderful production called "A Pirate's Life". It was written and directed by two Lisgar students, which is why I went, and it turns out it's actually hilarious, which is why I'm going again tomorrow and bringing more people. It was a part of Youth Infringement this year and they're doing a couple shows at Lisgar as well.

Incidentally, when Griffin came up to me 2 months ago and went "Hey Evey, want to do Youth Infringement this year? We need more people for the play." and I said "No I have work." what I should have said was "YES YES YES YES YES!"

1 comment:

Jonah Comstock said...

So I've been feeling really bad about falling out of touch. I found out that you and Aiden broke up... from Ashley. Because apparently she reads this blog more than I do. So I'm sorry, I will try to do better.

P.S. I can't wait to see you.
P.P.S. I wrote a big fun update to Mortimer on my blog.