Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Moon, My Man

Rosie is pretty jealous of my new toy. She doesn't like that, even though I'm in my room more, I spend a lot of time staring at some stupid machine instead of paying attention to her. It is very distressing.

Well, here it is, my new toy:


So, it was expensive and so far Vista is sometimes a bitch (Apple, please hurry up and fix the software so I can plug my ipod in to my computer!)... but it's mine and it makes me very happy. Also? That is a webcam on top. Oh yeah.
Today at work was very eventful. One of the rooms at the Homework Club has a sticky lock, and one of the grade 8s who work there got locked in accidentally. That was fun. Try keeping a group of nosy ten year olds in one place while something exciting is happenning in the other room.
Now I'm off to Lorien's for a fun night of Grey's watching and making fun of Mike, and Andrew when he gets home. Sweet!

No comments: