Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cats = Love

You know, it's moments like these when I'm so glad I have my cat.

Lately, I've been feeling a little bit like everything is passing me by. It's not just the overwhelming schoolwork, but that is pretty bad. I just feel like I'm losing my connections with everyone. Kirsten and I keep fighting, Aidan and I broke up (I don't even know why I care at all about that one) I never get to see any of my friends because of being so obscenely busy... I feel overwhelmed, which is when I really want to reach out, but I don't know who to reach out to. Normally, I'd say Kirsten, but she'd only tell me how good things are for me and I shouldn't complain. I don't like that so much; I wish she'd support me more.

I'm also being a huge asshole to Mike, and I know it. It's not even his fault. It's me. I've been thinking about him a lot lately. It seems that being dumped (okay, so not really dumped, but in an ase, the relationship ended) by Aidan just brought back all this... I don't know. I've been thinking a lot about Mike lately, and it makes me very sad. I still can't do that remeniscing thing without feeling sad all over again. I miss him, and it makes me pretty angry. But more than angry, I just feel defeated, and that is a terrible thing to feel.

No comments: