Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Undertaking

Well, somehow I survived The Clean-up of Lorien's room. 10 Things I Hate About You had it right; you do learn a lot about someone from the contents of their room. I learned quite a bit about Lorien. The first thing I learned was the most obvious thing. She is a packrat. Upon walking into her room, this was immediately apparent. The entire plac was covered in at east 2 feet of stuff. The floor was covered in clothes, the surfaces with clothes and papers. We spent two hours just going through all the stuff and making piles, throwing out the trash and piling the clothes to sort through. It was a huge undertaking and im pretty impressed at the results. You can now see the floor!

And it's official. I should be arriving in Indianapolis on July 25th. Mark your calendars! Anyone interested in going to a Harry Potter party? Again? Cause I'm just that cool.

1 comment:

Jonah Comstock said...

Yes totally