Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I won't be left dancing alone to songs from the past

Yay! My article is out!

Remember like 3 months ago (maybe 4) when I told you I was going to write an article for a magazine? Well now it happenned! I have the issue right here in front of me. I can't believe it. I'm a published writer!

Although... I am quite pissed that they got my name wrong. I politely told them twice that I wanted to be published under my real name and not the name on my email address. And still they got it wrong. So my last name is half wrong. My friend read it and then excitedly told me about this article she read about Insight Theatre and that Phil Mak was quoted twice! She didn't even know that I wrote it. That really sucked.

Anyway, to all of you awesome people (<3 Jonah, Saralyn, Evan) who have been waiting for it to come out... it's out! And it's not that awesome, but it's my first (relatively) big published thing. I'm so excited.

[www.shamelessmag.com]

No comments: