Saturday, November 12, 2005

Neville: "OH MY GOD, I killed Harry Potter!"

The beginning was rushed; the last 5 minutes was too happy; Voldy was too crazed madman, not enough slow and deliberate; Dumbledore showed too much emotion...

BUT

the tasks were friggin AMAZING.

That is all I will say for now. That, and I cried.

YOU MAY NOW READ SANS SPOILERS.

Last night was my birthday Friday Night Special (friday nights I hang with my mom, sister, mom's friend and her two kids. Every friday since forever.) I got Star Wars RotS as an early bday present and we watched it, and there was cake and lasagna. And Mike came. It was the best friday night special EVER.

And Harry Potter was awesome today. Tomorrow will be less awesome, since I need to clean my basement in prep for my party tuesday, but still. Good weekend so far. If tomorrow sucks, I'll think about my awesome friday and it'll be bearable.

Men love to barbeque. Men will cook if danger is involved.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yaaaaay!