Monday, November 14, 2005

Dec 28 - Jan 6: Where will you be?

I know where I'll be:

IN INDIANAPOLIS!

That's right folks. No, it won't be an Invasion of the Canadians, it'll be oly me. So it'll be the Invasion of the Canadian. OH EM GEE! COMSTOCK COUNTDOWN: 43 days!!!

Yes. Yes. This is ACTUALLY HAPPENNING. I can't believe it. Now you must all organise your lives so that I will SEE YOU ALL. That is a direct order.

So I got so much good stuff:

-ticket to indy
-Mists of Avalon
-Gilmore Girls season 1 on DVD
-Terry Pratchett that one about Maurice and the mice
-HMV giftcertificate

and more, of course (of course :P), but I'll just stop now :D.

Tomorrow is the big event. My dad is so worried about my having so many people over. But it'll be fun. I hope. I hope it won't suck.
Tomorrow, also, I will be in school. I stayed home today due to my cold and slept most of the day. Mike's per 1 was canceled, so he came over to hang out before he went in to school. Yeah, yeah Ave, everyone wants a Mike :D.

Men love to barbeque. Men will cook if danger is involved.

2 comments:

Erin said...

EEEEEEEEEE!
And happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

HELP!!! The green monster of jealousy is attacking me!!!