Monday, November 07, 2005

ADVANCE SCREENING BABY!

How much do all of you hate me?

This Saturday, Nov 12, I will be seeing Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire at Silver City. That's right. HP4 isn't really out until Nov 18!!!

Yes. AND I'm dressing up. And making Louise dress up. Yes, I so am Louise. I'm probly going to go with the wizard at the quidditch world cup who can't wear muggle clothes properly, like Jonah and I did this summer. PS: JONAH! email me when you read this. I want your help planning a costume. Actually this goes to all of you. Any ideas you have (contructive only please) let me know!!

If you excuse me, I have to go read GoF before Satruday.

Men love to barbeque. Men will cook if danger is involved.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! As a warning, though, go VERY VERY early because they usually give out more passes than they have seats. Trust me (this has happened to me before and it sucks not to get in)

Lauren

Erin said...

Extreme awesomeness!
*is jealous*

Anonymous said...

...take me with you????

-kirsten